Many couples who are unable to conceive naturally have been opting for infertility treatments. There can be various reasons for infertility such as age, ovulation issues, sperm issues, etc. However, with the advancement in technology, various artificial methods are developed to help infertile couples.
IVF is one of the most popular infertility treatments used by couples who are unable to give birth to a child. The process involves removing the egg from the mother, fertilizing the egg and combining it with the father’s sperm, and finally placing it into the women’s uterus.
Who Can Have an IVF Treatment?
IVF procedure is used to treat infertility problems and increase the chances of an infertile couple to have a baby. IVF is a great choice for women who are above the age of 40 and willing to have a child. It is also suggested by your doctor if you have any of the following issues:
- Blocked fallopian tubes: If the fallopian tube gets blocked or damaged, the embryo cannot travel to the uterus for fertilization.
- Ovulation problems: Ovulation issues can affect the count of eggs which are required for fertilization.
- Endometriosis: It is a condition where the uterus lining grows outside of the uterus and it can affect the functioning of your reproductive organs.
- Uterine fibroids: These are common in women between the age of 30 and 40. Fibroids can disturb the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Sperm issues: Sperm problems in males such as poor mobility of sperm, less sperm concentration, unusual size and shape of sperm can affect fertility in men. This is because the sperm may not be able to fertilize the egg.
IVF with other women to carry the pregnancy might be chosen by women whose uterus do not function well or if pregnancy can impose serious health issues to them.
Is IVF Successful for Me?
The success of an IVF treatment is based on various factors such as the clinic where the procedure is performed, the reason for IVF, age, and many more. The success rate is high if you receive treatment from an experienced and qualified fertility specialist.
How Much Does IVF Cost in Hyderabad?
IVF treatment is one of the effective infertility treatments available today. As the procedure involves the need of tools and technology, it is costly but worth spending. The cost of an IVF treatment is also based on several factors. The cost of IVF for two different people may not be the same as the reason for IVF could be different.
The cost varies from one person to another based on their particular requirements and fertility problems, etc. The cost is also based on the number of IVF cycles you require and the clinic you visit.
At IRA fertility, we are offering IVF treatment at just Rs. 69, 999/- which does not include the cost of IVF injections.
Want to Know More about IVF Treatment? Visit IRA Fertility
IRA fertility has a team of fertility specialists who are experts at treating different fertility issues in both men and women. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure the safety of the patients who visit us. We are well-known for offering IVF services in Hyderabad at the lowest prices. Our motive is to make IVF treatment affordable for everyone. To know more, call us today.